Cable protection for reduced downtime and increased service life.
The energy chain from igus® is a machine component for protecting and guiding flexible cables and hoses.
There are many advantages of our energy chains:
– Cable-friendly because of theoir smooth contours
– Strong, robust, quiet and low weight
– Easy-to-perform maintenance, easy to install and open
– Predictable service life
– Modular and with a wide range of sizes
Our energy chains can be used in different environments (based on material):
– Standard temperature range -40°C to +130°C (+170°C short term)
– Resistant to hot swarf (up to +850°C)
– Chemical resistance
– Continuous use down to -40°C
– Suitable for ESD use
– FDA compliant